Become a Member of the Pan American Neuroendocrine Society
Although our main membership is in the Western Hemisphere, we welcome members from all locations worldwide. As members, you share all of the same benefits and privileges of PANS.
- Membership in the International Neuroendocrine Federation.
- Research awards for members.
- Trainee/Faculty travel awards to attend neuroendocrine meetings (as of December 31, 2019, PANS has disbursed over $20,000 USD to over 40 Trainees and Faculty Members to attend international research meetings).
- Reduced registration rates at the Pan American Neuroendocrine Society Annual Meeting (PANS2021 South America).
- Updates on breaking research.
- Access to the Pan American Neuroendocrinology job board: Let us post a job ad etc. for you on our website.
Annual Membership Rates (USD)
Until March 2021, enjoy special membership rates.
Special Rates (until March 2021)
*Non-university Individuals, or those in a technical or non-trainee track.
During the membership application process, you will be asked to provide information that you will upload onto the web site. Please have the following ready before you begin the application process:
A CV, or biosketch (NIH or NSF format).
Postdoctoral Fellows and Students:
A written statement from the Graduate Advisor, Postdoctoral Mentor or Department Head confirming your status.
There are no requirements but the submission of a CV or biosketch listing any current activities is encouraged.
A CV with evidence of interest in the area of Neuroendocrinology.